07/15/2019 by Suzie Coronel 3 Comments
Home Selling Tips: 2202 Ringing Fox Ct of Bel Air
There’s no better way to start out a Maryland real estate transaction then with a seller who listens to all your suggestions
and then acts accordingly. I love seller clients, but everyone’s situation is different. Some must price their homes based on a mortgage payoff rather than its value. Some have other compromises, like a divorce, that make situations tough. Some have a home jam packed full of their stuff. Some simply don’t have the "look" that buyers are drawn to.
Here are some suggested Home Selling Tips that have proven me well:
1. Declutter. Ugh it’s a pain, I know. But try to think of it as getting ready to move. Pack it up or get rid of it.
Kitchens are a good example. That big canister on your countertop that holds 100 different spoons and spatulas. Take the ones you use, put them in a drawer, and toss the rest. All of those shot glasses you’ve saved from college, get rid of them.
2. Paint. Rarely to folks paint their homes more than once since moving in. Paint is one of the most cost-effective items to give your entire house a real finish. Yes, the entire house. Hire a professional. It will look better, clean edges, and it’s done quickly. Pick one color and do all the rooms. Don’t forget your ceilings and trim. You can never go wrong with white ceilings and trim.
3. Carpet. Sometimes it’s unnecessary to do all new carpeting. If you have a good carpet cleaner come through, he’ll be worth his weight in gold! But if you do need to replace it, go with the same all through the house.
4. Garden. When potential buyers pull up, you can’t help but get a first impression from the outside. You don’t need to go over the top but be sure it’s cleaned up.
5. Pets. I know these guys are part of your family, but folks don’t want to smell it. Do a deep clean through the house. Scrub everything. Be sure you keep up with vacuuming their hair.
6. Clean. Listing a home that you live in can be exhausting. But don’t let the house go back to the way it was before doing all this work. Keep up on making your beds and the dishes.
Take my new listing at 2202 Ringing Fox Ct, Bel Air, MD 21015
This house was just listed. The Seller is getting a ton of traffic. He did everything I asked and timely. The house shows beautifully, and the potential buyers can see that it’s been very well maintained.
Priced at $325,000.00 this home shows pride of ownership. This well cared for home has 3 br, 1.5 ba, sep dinning, eat-in kitchen, finished lower level with spacious laundry room and garage access. The lot is well manicured with sliders off the dining room to the wide deck. Home sits on a cul-de-sac. Enjoy the convenience to 95 and a ton of shopping and restaurants.
If you’d like a private tour, please don’t hestiate contact Suzie Coronel 410-336-2569.