12/11/2020 by Suzie Coronel 0 Comments
610 S Eaton of Brewers Hill w/ PARKING
***OPEN HOUSE this Saturday Dec 12th from 1-3pm***
It has been quit the year in the Baltimore City real estate market during COVID. The supply of available homes is been down, interest rates are so low, and people are looking to buy homes!
It has been my experience that when dealing with buyers in the Baltimore City market there are a few different types:
1. There are buyers that are $450k+ looking for all the bells and whistles, brand new renovation, CHAP credits, fabulous finishes throughout, etc.
2. There are buyers that need to stay in the 300k’s. These homes where full renovations at some point but just not recently. They are slightly dated but still offer the features that have always been high on the list of Baltimore City home buyers.
3. There are investors that look for the most dilapidated homes they can find typically well under 200k.
4. But there is another buyer out there. This buyer is immensely popular but has not had much luck this year. This buyer is looking for a house that is completely livable, could use some small updates but not necessarily right away. They all want 2 full baths, 3 finished levels, and parking! These buyers are usually needing to stay under 300k but would be thrilled at 250k.
610 S Eaton Street, Baltimore, MD 21224 is located just east of Canton, in the Baltimore City neighborhood of Brewers Hill. Brewers Hill is popular because it sits south of Eastern Ave and is typically more affordable than true Canton.
610 S Eaton St is the perfect house for the type #4 buyer!
– Hardwood floors throughout.
– Home is just over 13′ wide.
– 2 bedrooms upstairs w/ 2 full baths.
– Front bedroom is a true master with a connecting private full bath.
– Kitchen is large and has a ton of cabinet/storage, stainless appliances,
and granite counters.
– Kitchen has space for a table the sellers has a lovely island that she preferred
for that space since there is also a true dining area.
– Basement is partially finished with bedroom in the front with large
– Basement as a “flush”, laundry and storage as well as a back door
Priced at $274,900 this cold very well be the best bang for your buck in the area. Check out the photos and vitual tour below.
If you are in the market for an affordable home with great space, nicely done kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and PARKING…let me give you a private tour! Contact Suzie Coronel.